Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Digital Camera with good video recording quality?




qanda15


Can you recommend a small digital camera that has very good video recording quality? Basically I want something almost as good as a video camera, but that fits in my pocket.


Answer
I use a Canon Digital Ixus 850 IS (also known as Canon Powershot SD800 Digital Elph), which has excelent movie quality. It even makes me wonder if a camcorder is justifiable anymore and with a 4 or 8 GB SDHC card you can record up to 1 hour of video at 640x480 30fps and the movie looks splendid. The camera is ultra-compact, very stylish, round with no protrusions and nothing to snag into your clothes, fits easily in your jeans pocket and has a durable metal body which has resisted so far 3 drops on the floor, cement, a hard hit with the lens opened and still works perfectly.

Here's full review of the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canonsd800is/

Best Digital Camera for Video Recording?




Don't Look


Hi!! :P

I bought a Kodak EasyShare M1093 Digital Camera, and I dropped it from 3 feet and it broke. The camera is really cheap, so I have to buy another one. My question is, can you please tell me a durable made digital camera that takes high quality video and pictures? My budget is no more than $300. I tried to search on google, but most cameras have bad reviews and its really frustrating. Thanks for answering ;)



Answer
I recommend going with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3. It has amazing photo quality and also some of these other features:

-3" inch LCD
-12x optical zoom
-HD movie capture (You should probably get at least an 8GB SD card for recording video)

It has received an excellent review from CNET, a gadget reviewing website. Here is the link to the review:
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/panasonic-lumix-dmc-zs3/4505-6501_7-33543456.html?tag=mncol;lst

The price on Amazon is $280 and it is a very good deal. Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-ZS3-Digital-Stabilized-Black/dp/B001QFZMCO

If you have any other questions, email me and I'll try to get back to you. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment