Friday, April 18, 2014

Camera made specifically for YouTube?




�Tatiana!


At Radio Shack I saw these cameras like Nikon Coolpix or something and they had this sticker on it that says HD YouTube Video Recording.... can you help me find out what it's called?


Answer
It's probably just a camera that shoots in 720p or 1020p.
If your camera is able to shoot in 720p or 1020 the videos it makes will be considered HD on youtube.

A successful youtuber did some research on affordable HD camera's awhile ago
here's the link: http://sourcefed.com/2011/04/12/rip-flip-cameras-but-srsly/

Are cameras allowed at said concert?




Shawn


On Jan 31st I plan to go see my very first Linkin Park concert here in PA, I want to take my HD camcorder with me so I can record the whole event. I swore I saw a camera in use in their 2011 Announcement video on youtube. So, I just want to know for sure if cameras are indeed allowed at said event. Also, could I get a run down of everything that is / isn't typically permitted so I know what I can and cannot bring? Thnaks.


Answer
Usually you can have a camera but you can't use it. There will probably be an announcement before the show begins "Flash photography and video or audio recording of tonights performance is prohibited." Of course, many people ignore the warning and get away with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. Really awesome article. Going to bookmark this blog would like to visit again . best vlogging camera 2019

    ReplyDelete