Sunday, February 23, 2014

Whats the best video camera for recording live music?




Jamie


Whats the best video camera, for under $500, that i can record good live music and have a pretty good image quality?


Answer
You need a camera with good mics and adjustable sound levels for the loud concert:

http://www.amazon.com/Zoom-Q3-null-Optical-Screen/dp/B002J95GVI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1297458274&sr=1-1

Need a good quality, cheap digital video camera for recording live band performances & uploading to youtube???




Lisa Faye


I know several people who do live music performances at local venues... and one band in particular is interested in having me take video of them and upload it to YouTube. I took video of them a few months ago and just uploaded it... the quality is decent as it was taken on my regular digital camera.. but I'm looking for a camera that's primary function is to take video, not still photographs. Looking for something under ~$150... thank you!
I had been considering the Flip, however I am concerned about (a) the sound quality, especially since I'm going to be recording live musical performances and (b) I don't like how I'm limited to only 60 minutes of recording time on the internal memory card.



Answer
Try reading this:

Which Digital Video Camera Should You Buy?
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/621075/which_digital_video_camera_should_you.html

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment