Monday, February 24, 2014

Camera made specifically for YouTube?




�Tatiana!


At Radio Shack I saw these cameras like Nikon Coolpix or something and they had this sticker on it that says HD YouTube Video Recording.... can you help me find out what it's called?


Answer
It's probably just a camera that shoots in 720p or 1020p.
If your camera is able to shoot in 720p or 1020 the videos it makes will be considered HD on youtube.

A successful youtuber did some research on affordable HD camera's awhile ago
here's the link: http://sourcefed.com/2011/04/12/rip-flip-cameras-but-srsly/

My webcam will not let me record videos?




Cbizzlee


I have an ArcSoft webcam i just got for christmas. When I first got it i could make videos as much as i wanted. The button is still there but its unavailable. I can not click on it and it will not let me record any videos. I have no idea what to do it hasn't been working since early january. If someone can please let me know how to get my camera working and able to record videos again that'd be great!


Answer
If you are looking for a program that can capture videos and take snaphots from the webcam, use Windows Live Movie Maker 2011:
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker

Set the program through the Options menu to allow the webcam as your video source. You may record and edit the video right there, put effects, background audio, save, burn to DVD or even publish directly to your favorite social networking sites. You can also take snapshots of selected frames.

Make sure your webcam driver is installed and working. Otherwise, you won't see your webcam in the list of sources.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment