Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What is a digital camera with great photo quality & HD video recording with zoom capability in video mode?




Teresa


Good video quality is important too.


Answer
If you need good quality video you are better off looking at a camcorder that also takes good photos, these are far more common than digital cameras that take good video! The problem with still cameras taking video isn't the resolution, it's the focusing mechanism, it's just not fast enough (and in some cases is very noisy). Yes camcorders are bulkier, and the resolution is likely to be only around 7MP mark when taking stills (more than enough), but they are the far better option. You do need to remember though that you will probably get even better video if you opt for a camcorder that isn't so hot on still photography.

My main camera selection (there are a couple of past their sell by date cameras I'm not mentioning)
Sony A700 DSLR - Creative stills and "set up" photography
Sony DSC-W300 (crap) Pocket camera, spontaneous situations
Samsung VP-HMX20C - Video and Stills - great for use at gigs where I only want to be carrying one camera.

At the time I bought the Samsung it suited my needs better than anything else on the market at a sensible price, though very shortly after a better Panasonic model was released, and even better camcorders are now available. It's quite telling that at the time I bought this Sony (I'm a fan) didn't have anything even worth considering.

Best Video Recording Devices:Video Cameras (And Video Editing Software)?




Beautifull


I know this has been asked before, but there's specific things I'm looking for. My friends and I are starting a web series among other things, and I need to know what type of video cameras will give me a professional, edgy look. Something that can zoom in and out smoothly and efficiently, something that would be easy to operate in various light situation, and would have incredible audio and amazing visual quality. I know this last part might be difficult, but don't let it influence your answer too much, just know I don't really want to put in $1,000 or so for my first video camera. :P

Along with that, I need to know what video editing software is the best to use with my above dream camera. Basically, I'd just like to know what you use, and what are the pros, cons, and everything in between of using them.

*We've been writing and working on ideas for over a year now, so any information about your preferences for aspiring video makers would also be helpful to us!

Thank you so much!



Answer
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47K 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 24xOptical Zoom â Black is fantastic. I am a complete amateur who wants to learn more about photography. I have owned several point & shoot cameras, and have never been completely satisfied with the quality of the photos. This was a big upgrade for me and I am extremely satisfied thus far. This camera is sturdy, easy to use, and has taken great photos so far. It has a lot of different settings, but has been easy enough for a novice like me to use. The zoom is amazing as well as the sports setting. It has allowed me to take great candids of my children while they were playing in the backyard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment