Thursday, February 20, 2014

Can a Phone that records HD video be used as a camera?




Anonymous


Greetings,
It's come to my attention, that some phones can record Full HD 720p Video (for example iPhone 4, announced yesterday).
Can these phones be used instead of a normal 720p Full HD camera? Is the quality the same? Please provide explanations. Thank you



Answer
camera is camera, phones can not replace it. Because hd camera can not only record 720p, but also 1080p and 1080i. and audio record quality will be different.

Is the Nikon 1 J3 a good camera to use for HD video recording?




kayleigh


I will mainly be using the camera for recording videos, hence why I want it to be able to record in full HD. However, I will be using it to take pictures every now and again! What are you views on recording on this camera? Or is there a better camera which I could use? I was looking at the DSLR cameras, but I think they will be too bulky if I was just carrying it around.
Any help will be appreciated!



Answer
Yes, the DSLR is bulky to carry around, but they really impress people that you know what you are doing. Regardless of your skill level.

While a camcorder is better, the Nikon 1 J3 is a good camera for video. Here is a review of its predecessor.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikonv1j1/15




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment