Sunday, February 16, 2014

I recorded a video on my Canon EOS SLR Camera and I uploaded the video onto my computer.?




violet


I recorded a video on my Canon EOS SLR Camera and I uploaded the video onto my computer. When I watched the video the sound was fine but the picture kept skipping. I wanted to upload some videos onto youtube of myself singing but I was wondering how to upload it so it doesn't keep skipping like that.


Answer
When using a DSLR camera for filming a video make sure you have a fast CF Card the following one is fast and good. The speed of the card is good as it is 30 MB/s and will allow for a better buffering when it is loaded on to the card from the camera.

SanDisk SDCFH-004G-A11 4GB 30MB/s ULTRA CF Card

As I was looking around I found that YouTube has some training videos on their site I hope this helps:
http://www.youtube.com/results?

YouTube
http://tinyurl.com/yllubfz

What is the best SLR camera that has HD video recording as well for a beginner on a high school budget?




erica_yu_h


I'm interested in both photography and videography. Since it's too expensive to buy an SLR AND an HD videocam, I thought buying two in one would be best. :) I only have point-and-shoot cameras and videocams (that aren't HD). I'm taking up photography and videography sometime soon.


Answer
Your best bet would be between the Canon Rebel T2i/550d or the Nikon D5000. The Rebel puts out 1080p, while the Nikon only 720p. If you can afford the Rebel take it, it has some of the best quality for photography as well as video recording, but the D5000 isn't that far behind plus its a lot cheaper than the Rebel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment