Monday, February 3, 2014

video camera?




laugh a lo


if i want to record some behavior to have something done about it do i need the others person consent to do that for examples asualts in a park and decide i had enough of kids pulling pranks breaking the law do i need permishion from there parents while waiting for cops i get the video camera


Answer
I wouldn't think you would have to get permission from the parents, the video is for proof that illegal activity is going on and the tape would be going to the police for evidence. Good luck and I hope what ever is going on is stopped so no one gets hurt.

What kid of digital video camera should I get?




Paranormal


I'm a big fan of Canon when it comes to still cameras, but I'm looking at their line of video cameras and they seem to be a little over-priced and under-spec'ed, not to mention that a lot of the reviews aren't so hot.

I'm depending on this to get me through grad school, which I just started this semester. I'm really getting into video next semester and I'll be doing a documentary for my thesis. My budget is $600 - $800 but I could go up to $1000 for the right camera. HD is a must and it has to be compatible with Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects and Final Cut Pro. I would prefer flash memory but tape is ok too. Definitely nothing that records directly on DVDs though!



Answer
For $600-$800 I would recommend Canon VIXIA HF200 HD Flash Memory Camcorder with 15x Optical Zoom.1920 x 1080 Full HD recording; 24p Cinema Mode, 30p Progressive Mode.Good video quality.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OI2Z2I?ie=UTF8&tag=ad107-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001OI2Z2I

but if you can go up more than $800, highly recommend Canon VIXIA HFS100 HD Flash Memory Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom.1920 x 1080 Full HD recording; 24p Cinema Mode, 30p Progressive Mode
Stunning HD video quality.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OI2YZQ?ie=UTF8&tag=ad107-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001OI2YZQ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment