Monday, August 26, 2013

What would happen if i was caught masturbating on camera?

best video camera for recording children
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best video camera for recording children image



David K


Today I parked my car at a park in the back of a trailor (broad daylight). I was going to the park to relax and get ready for my shift. Well as usual, I pulled out my phone and sent a few text messages to friends. A couple minutes passed by, I made the worse mistake possible; I viewed an adult site on my phone and became completely aroused. Next thing I know, I'm unzipping my pants, pulled out my penis and start stroking it for a for 5 minute or so. Yes, I reached climax and ejaculated in a cup. Remember that trailor? Well, I looked forward and on top of the back of the trailor, I see a camera. I'm not sure if the camera is recorded 24/7 but if it did, it would see my every move.. I freaked out and my heart was beating fast, so I drove away quickly. If the video get sent out to fbi, what you think would happen? I don't care if it was posted on the internet for a laugh, but I'm scared I would be registered as a sex offender. Yes, the park has children, but I am not sick. I just happened to be very horny. How long should I wait around before l knowing I'm in the clear. I've been thinking about it all day.
Lol, I can't blame you for thinking I'm a troll. But this scenerio was very much real. :(



Answer
As long as you were not in a public place menacing people then you should be fine. It's public exposure that the police and judges crack down on.

Besides, think about this, what are the chances anyone was even looking or will look at the tape. Cameras are on 24/7. It takes a lot of manpower to sit and review those tapes. If no one in person saw you then I wouldn't worry. The police go after those who are harming others and you harmed no one if no one saw you.

Can my babies fathers mother record me as evidence in court?




lovemybabe


My babies fathers mother and him obviously, showed up to pick up my daughter, he ended up threatening my fiancé (he had a gun and a knife on him to pick up the baby, he has a gun license but I still don't think it's right he brought it to pick up a 3 year old little girl) but his mother after the fact started recording me with her video camera because I started flipping out and called 911, can they use this as evidence in court to try to prove me unfit?


Answer
Can my babies fathers mother record me as evidence in court?
The answer is "that depends".

Some states have wiretap laws that require both parties that are being recorded to give their consent to be recorded. This applies to audio but not to video. If the woman was audiotaping you without consent and not acting as a law enforcement officer with a warrant then she may have committed a crime. This could be a little fuzzy if the event occurred in a public place. If this was in your home then you have a much more solid case of you being a victim of illegal wiretapping. Keep in mind that making threats is also illegal and pointing a gun in some states is considered an assault, so the video could show criminal activity on the part of the baby daddy.
Flipping out in general is not a crime, threatening language and illegal wiretapping are. They have a lot more to loose than you do.

Good luck and hope this helps.

On a personal note, it's never a good idea to have children with people you aren't married too. It is incredible the amount of trouble this can cause to both the parents and children, studies have shown that children born out of wedlock are much more likely to end up in poverty and be incarcerated.

This isn't legal advice, good luck and hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment