Monday, August 26, 2013

Question about the iPod Touch 4 HD video recording; How good is it? And question about iMovie app?

best camera for hd video recording
 on HXR-NX5U Digital HD Video Camera Recorder | CHEAP LOWER BEST in best ...
best camera for hd video recording image



Zephyr the


I'm thinking about getting an iPod Touch 4, and there was a video I wanted to make with it. But I need to know how good the HD video recording is on the iPod Touch 4. Is it really good?

And I also wanted to know how good the iMovie app is. Just how good is the iMovie app?



Answer
I have the brand new i pod touch the video recording doesnt seem to be hd at all to me it looks the same as on my phones camera i was looking to see if there was setting to change the resolution but i couldnt find anything if u really want hd video recording get the flip hd camera and use your ipod for fun. thats my suggestion hope this helps.

What is a good full HD video camera in A reasonable price range?







I am looking at getting a full HD video camera for recording musical covers. I need some advice on them and it needs to be in a reasonable price range! 0-500$ ?


Answer
The FlipUltraHD video Camera. Find it at http://www.topdigitalcamerassite.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment