Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I need a Verizon phone for Xmas and I want good texting but also an ok camera.?

best camera and video recorder
 on Best Camera for Video Recording: What devices support 1/8 speed video ...
best camera and video recorder image



Alan L


I want to get a phone that is good for texting but I also want to have an ok camera/video recorder. Now, I'm really stuck between the Voyager and the Dare. I want some cool features at well, stuff that will be fun to play with and kill time in class. I prolly wont do much internet browsing but i will listen to music. Whats your thoughts?


Answer
LG Voyager;
-Comes in a Titanium color/finish.
-Has an external touchscreen & full QWERTY Keyboard with Large, Widely–Spaced Keys.
-Very nice 2,0 Mega-pixel Camera.

there both Very Good phones.
LG phones happen to last long then most and have good battery life.

How can I use a Mini Digital Camera as a webcam?

Q. The Mini Digital Camera is small and is a keychain. It is a three-way thing with being a digital camera, video recorder, and a webcam. It says so on the box. To connect to my computer, i use a USB cabel but I can't find the right software to use it as a webcam. Please help me!


Answer
You should buy an av->usb adapter (or video-in card) and the webcam software http://www.willingsoftware.com

How to work with the ‘Video Device > Video Output’ feature:
http://www.willingsoftware.com/help/howto.shtml#29




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment