Monday, August 26, 2013

Does anyone have the little tikes digital video camera? How do you like it?

best digital camera for video recording reviews
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best digital camera for video recording reviews image



Mel P


I am looking at the Little Tykes digital video camera for my 3 year old for Christmas, but i can't find any reviews for it. Does anyone have it? How does it work? How long can it record video. Doe the batteries run out every 5 minutes? I am also looking at the v-tech digital camera which records 5 minutes of video. Which one is better?


Answer
Go to Amazon.com and type 'Little Tikes digital camera " in the search.
It will show you that it's not very well rated by people who bought it.
I buy lots off Amazon because of free shipping over $25 and the reviews you can get from people who have bought the item before.
I love to do Christmas shopping in my jamies!!!

Digital Video Camera? How do I Record and Review What I Have Recorded?




myboysequa


Hi, I bought a JVC Digital Video Camera Model Number GR-D770U, off of craigslist and it didnt come with instuctions, so I was wondering how I record, and how do I review? It has teh memory card, its set up to do it just dont know how. Thank you.


Answer
Download and read the manual:
http://books.jvcservice.com/booklist.asp?Model=GR-D770US




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment