Sunday, August 11, 2013

What program would I use to make a video of activity on my computer?

best video camera for recording presentations
 on & Video Presentation >> Movie & Multimedia Interactive Presentation ...
best video camera for recording presentations image



Brant


For example, if I want to make a video showing how to format a Word document. How can I make a movie of the steps I am taking? I've seen some people use a video camera aimed at their monitor but I'm hoping to have a higher quality than that. And could I make a video of a Power Point presentation?

(I had such good luck with my last question, I thought I'd try another.)
Screen shots with a description would work for my example, Tick Tock, but what I really wanted to do was record a power point presentation for upload to you tube. When I get it posted I know you will get a BIG kick out of it.



Answer
http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/downloads.asp
no fancy interface
set your dimensions and change your save avi file location

f2 to stop recording

it works

what good screen recorder or camera that also records sound can i use to record videos?




JUJU


what good screen recorder or camera that also records sound can i use to record videos, Mugen, take pics etc

ps. the main thing is that it records vids and sound



Answer
Get Wondershare DemoCreator, Democreator create software tutorial and presentation by recording screen, but more than a screen recorder, you can record all the actions taking on the application and then add some tips or instructions to it, even more, you can easily add the narration from microphone or import audio file directly. At last, you can publish it to Flash, auto-run CD, EXE, e-mail, ftp, LMS. As you know, flash file has smaller size and is safer for transmission, i think it will useful for you!
Good luck!
Cheers!

You can try it for free to see if it works for what you need it for.
http://www.sameshow.com/demo-creator.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment