Saturday, August 17, 2013

What is the best camera phone available today?

best camera phone for video recording
 on Canon 14mp 12x Zoom Digital Camera With Hd Video Recording
best camera phone for video recording image



Steven Won


Im looking for a camera phone that takes good pictures and records video aswell. A couple of phones did catch my attention. The Samsung SGH-G800 and the LG KU990 Viewty which both have 5mp cameras. Somebody also said that the Sony Ericcson K790 is supposed to be a real good camera phone to.


Answer
The Sony Ericcson K790a is really good! Cnet.com rates it as one of the best camera phones around! It has a 5.2 megapixels, and it looks nice too. The Sony Ericcson K850i is cool too. It has 5.O megapixels.

CNET also says the Nokia N95, Motorola Razr V2, Samsung SGH- G800 (like you said), and The SamsungSCH- U900, or the FlipShot, is really good too. The screen flips all the way around, and it's a flip phone, which makes it so unique. I only worry if the entire top part of the flip phone may be weak as its only on one "joint," so to speak.

I use CNET.com all the time to check out phones before I buy them. They have like videos for you to watch, and they rate all the phones too. The editors are really cool, too.

Hope I helped!

How to watch vides on a Samsung Array phone?




Carrmuha


I realize that the Samsung Array does not support watching streaming videos. But it seems to me that since it has a built in camera that can record videos, that if I can get a video file converted into the right format that I should I should be able to watch it on my phone.

Video recorded on the Samsung Array is saved with the extention .3G2 and the max length seems to be 1 hour.

I want to be able to take .flv and .mp4 videos, approx 45 minutes long, and convert them into a format that will play off of the microSD card on my Samsung Array. I can use a desktop pc to do the converting.

Please help!



Answer
I have the Samsung Array myself that I use with Ting Wireless, so I know what you mean.

With how low resolution the screen is, and how short of a battery life the phone has (compared to most smartphones), I do not feel the amount of effort needed to convert and downgrading the resolution on the phone is worth it. I would recommend getting a better phone, a portable DVD player or an iPod that supports video, as that would be easier and more enjoyable than the small low-res screen that is on the Array.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment