Monday, August 12, 2013

How do I upload a video from my video camera?

good video camera for recording bands
 on video tape recorder and portable video camera both introduced by
good video camera for recording bands image



3baseboy


I have a Canon DC330 and I just got back from recording my band and I've already downloaded the two cds that it came with. Now I've tried plugging the video camera into the computer and I felt lost. Then I tried just sticking the cd into the computer and I was still clueless. Somebody help me out please!


Answer
Try the free software from stashspace. It lets you record video directly from your camcorder onto your computer. Then you can stash your video for secure online storage or share your video. Check them out at http://www.stashspace.com

What video camera from Best buy under 300$ that will record good quality of a garage band and guitar playing?




Gabe


What video camera from Best buy under 300$ that will record good quality of a garage band and guitar playing?
Or if there is a better one at wal-mart/circuit city/ whatever that has good sound quality for recording loud guitar distortion noises/garage band practices that is under or near 300$, please post it here

thanks!



Answer
Your problem will be the sound, not the video. Any camcorder at the lower end of the market is easily overwhelmed by volume levels of the sort you encounter at a gig or rehearsal. Find one that has a seperate audio input (preferably stereo) and run a line out of the desk. Failing that use an external mike and attenuate the signal before it hits the camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment