Monday, April 22, 2013

does anyone know how to get a dvdr dis to play on other dvd players?

Q. I am working with a magnavox dvd player/recorder mwr 10D6 and am using it to record church services by camera. After I finish recording the service on a blank dvdr disc, I remove it from the player and put it in my laptop afterwards, and I get a message saying the disc is blank (which is something I see as odd because it has video burned to it). The remote for this player has no finalize button. Does anyone know how to fix this?

A. If you wanna make a DVD that will work on a standard DVD player, you will need a DVD burning tool to do this. Just copy the movie to a DVD disc, it will actually not read by DVD players.

The best and most reliable DVD burning tool that I've ever used is a tool called DVD Creator. It's able to burn all kinds of videos to DVD disc. After that, you can view the DVD on DVD player. It also lets you edit videos and create DVD menus. Easy to use and professional.

You should really give it a try. You may check out at:
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/dvd-creator/

Best of luck.


Does the nikon coolpix l110 have a firewire?
Q. I need to know so I can record my church services and later make videos and dvds out of them. I was wondering about the firewire because the camera can only take 19 minute videos at a time and it always is a .MOV file and not a .AVI file (desired). So I want to record it onto my computer instead of the camera memory card. Thanks in advance for your help!

A. That I know of there's not a digital camera made that uses firewire - all are usb2


Anyone know of a board that can control multiple camcorders?
Q. My church is about to purchase 3 camcorders to record services with. Our main problem is how to merge the 3 feeds. I know we need a controller board to do that with, but I don't even know what they're called. My only media training was on an old SEG board from the 80's. And we're looking for something relatively cheap (under $400.00). Thanks in advance.

A. "Video Mixer".

Beware going cheap... you get what you pay for.

http://www.edirol.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=385

bhphotovideo is a good, reputable and trustworthy source.

Camcorders were not designed to be used as "studio cameras". I *strongly suggest you check with someone knowledgable about what you want to do.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment