Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to make photos from a digital video camera recording.?

Q. We have a Sony digital video camera that records on a small magnetic tape. When we watch recordings of our kids sports events, you can pause the recording and the still image on the TV is fantastic! Is there a way to turn these still images into photographs that can be developed at the drug store? I haven't tried taking a picture of the TV screen yet, we're looking for something a little higher tech.

A. Most editing programs will let you do a screen capture. This would be done on the computer.


What is a good digital video camera for recording piano playing?
Q. For youtube and stuff. I have a normal piano not an electric one. I also want to use the camera for recording sports and stuff. I want the sound on the piano to not be distorted like it is on most cameras and I want the sound to sound like it really does. Thanks. I would prefer that it was under $200. THANKS!!!!!

A. Any kind of Point & Shoot camera would fit your shooting style and price range.

Look for:
Canon Powershot
Nikon Coolpix
Sony Cybershot

Good luck!


Which digital camera is best for recording video?
Q. I'm ready to buy a digital camera but I would like to get an opinion from the masses.

Heres the scenario...I ride a sport bike and I plan on mounting a digital/video camera to my bike while I ride. The video length needs to be longer than just 30 seconds. I also want good quality picture capabilities as well. I'm hoping to spend no more than $275.

Any suggestions?

A. If you buy a digital camera that also shoots 'video'...then make sure it has a resolution of at least 640X480 at 30fps...and also records audio.
Canon is a very good brand that takes high quality 'video'.
The newer ones can record 1GB at a time (about 8 minutes)...and others have no limitations except for the memory card you are using (up to 4 GB).
Obviously digicams can not compete with dedicated video cameras (handycams) for video quality...so keep that in mind.
Frankly, I do not know how a digicam will handle the 'rough treatment' while connected to a sport bike, but good luck anyway.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment