Sunday, April 21, 2013

Is there any way to increase video quality?

Q. My uncle recorded parts of my soccer game on my cell phone. Its the HTC HD 2, so it's a decent camera. But that was only because the actually recorder wasn't charged. Anyway, the video's came out a bit fuzzy but my coach wants to see the video clips. After I put the videos on my computer, is there any program or anything I can use to enhance the video quality, even by a little bit?

A. you dont say what you are using to edit the video, you may be able to increase the sharpness, a little, but to be honest a cell phone camea is not a camcorder, and the amount of compression they use does not make for good quality video, just ok video.

if you dont have anything to edit your video with then have a look here some are free some are not

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/video-editors-advanced

RR


What is a good camera/video camera?
Q. I am looking for a good camera that also has a good camcorder built in. Looking to use to take lots of pictures of my children and also record soccer games etc. What is a good brand and place to go to get it?

A. At the consumer level the best video recorders are camcorders. They can do stills but not very well.

actually, again at the consumer level, the best results are with, in my opinion, any model in the
Canon Rebel series from the t3 to the t3i - $500 to about $850.

Here's a good place to do research.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/


Does anyone know about those 5 megapixel digital video cameras with the memory cards?
Q. I wanted to buy one, however, is the 32MB internal memory or the memory card large enough to tape a 2 hour school play or a 1 hour soccer game? And can they be hooked to the TV to record over to a DVD?

A. In short, Yes, a 2GB memory card or so will hold more than 2 hours of footage. But with my experience in the industry I would never buy those types of cameras. The main reason being, the camera is a camera with a video function and not a true video camera. So the quality of what you are recording is crap and the same quality as a Youtube video. They are Cheap and Nasty cameras.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment