Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What digital cameras are good for recording in HD for youtube?

Q. I need a good digital camera that records in HD for making youtube videos. I also need to be able to upload and edit the videos.

A. I have the DXG 587V HD! it is les than $200 and records in HD 1080p!

here is my youtube channel with videos made from this camera http://www.youtube.com/user/RyanvsAll?feature=mhum


How do I resolve choppy video from digital camera?
Q. I have a Samsung TL220 Digital Camera, and I recorded an HD video. In the camera, the video looks great and there are no problems. When the video is transferred to the computer and opened in quicktime player or any other player, the video has normal audio but choppy video. Can I fix this? If so, how?

Thanks for the HELP!

A. Your camera is better than mine, but I corrected the same problem by changing the camera's resolution. I couldn't tell much difference in pic quality on the computer screen but the choppiness stopped.


What digital camera / video camera should i buy?
Q. Guys im looking around for a good digital camera or video camera but i don't know which ones are the best. My budget is £200, i will be going to a Lady Gaga concert soon and i will be taking some picture and recording video of the concert. I would like to buy a good camera that has good zoom and produces high quality HD video. Any suggestions please leave links.

A. Canon Ixus 200 IS

12.1 Megapixel
Digital Zoom: 4 x
Optical Zoom: 5 x
Video Capture: H.264 - 640 x 480 - 30 fps H.264 - 320 x 240 - 30 fps H.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps

http://www.stiwin.co.uk/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment