Sunday, March 16, 2014

digital camera recording video?




jks


my cam always skips sounds...i have a finepix a345 4.1 mega pixles...i use rechargable batteries...how can my cam not sound like crap at concerts & get better quality? i recorded a song at def leppard & it skips when i replay it =[ i have tons of other shows ahead to bootleg & would love info on how to inprove sound quality & picture


Answer
The Sony DSC-T50 or T100 digital cameras have very nice video options, they are great for concerts and so far for me have been great. The DSC-T50/T100 uses a condenser microphone so it handles extremely loud noises very well. You are most likely hearing skips in the recorded songs because when you record a concert the huge speakers produce a low bass that makes the camera adjust the sound level to pick up even louder sounds and then when the bass note is over it takes about half a second for the camera to readjust. Take a look at my videos that I have made with my DSC-T50 at concerts. http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=prometheus53189&p=r

Digital Camera?




K2 bby


I want a digital camera for x-mas :) and its my first digi camera.. i would like to know what brand is the best example: canon, kodak, samsung, sony, fujifilm...etc. so frm personal experience which one is best? i would also like one that records videos (do they all record im not sure? Lol) thankx for ur help peac out peeps!


Answer
I have a Kodak Digital Camera. It plays movies on it, it records video, you can delete, add, copy, watch the pictures you took on the tv or on the computer.
You can download pictures from your computer on it (It comes with a usb),
I have had mine for awhile now.
I love it. Oh yeah and it has 10x zoom (just think how far you can take a picture with 10x zoom (It is like looking through binoculars at 10x) NEAT oh.
I got my Digital Camera for $200.00 (around Christmas time at Best Buy) Other places my husband and I checked had the same camera going for between $300-500.00 CDN.

What is it called?
Kodak: EasyShare Z740

The lens? 38-380 mm AF 10x Optimizer
It has the lens Adapter that comes with it:
45.5mm to 55 mm

It has a timer
You can put the stand on it
You can take photos with flowers, different scenes,
Red eye reduction.
Have Favourites.
Use flash or no flash (at a click of a button)
zoom in or out.
Look through the eye hole for detailed pictures.
Or use the LCD screen
You can share your photos online with your friends.

It has: PASM: for Manual Camera Settings
Party Scene: Use of photos for people of indoor settings.
Auto: use for general picture taking
Sport: Use for when people are in Motion.
Portrait: Use for full frame photos of people and other subjects.
Night: use at night to capture to both subject and background.
**Note: at a touch of a light tap of a button you can focus an image (a green light shows when it is focussing for you)

Let me know if you want to see pictures that I took or you can visit my website.
I like it alot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment