Friday, February 14, 2014

how can i increase my phones video recording capacity model no w800I?




collinpg


want to increase video recording time now i can record only 9 secs but how can i record more than 9 secs.


Answer
Open the camera, go to Settings >> Shoot Mode >> High Quality video.

That'll make video recording length defined by available memory only. If you're running low on memory, get a bigger memory stick.

[UPDATE]
@ ALIEN, W800i supports exterbal memory sticks. Even without the memory stick, the W800 has 40 MB of on-board memory and the video recording duration should go upto more than one minute per MB. So if it records only 9 seconds, then it HAS to be the "fit to picture message" option. Selecting the "High quality video" option WILL fix it.

How do I put videos recorded on a cell phone camera onto my ipod?




Drew R.


I recorded a bunch of videos on my phone at a concert and I want to put them on my ipod. I have an ipod touch and I don't think you can save videos received through an email. Thanks


Answer
I recommend you Altysoft Video iPod Conerter, it has professional version and free version, both of them can convert video to your iPod.

Altysoft iPod Video Converter is a iPod video converter that converts video files, DVD movies, YouTube videos, so you can play the videos on your iPod. Altysoft Video iPod Converter can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats(MPEG4, H264) that play on the iPod.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment