Sunday, February 9, 2014

Best video camera for concerts?

Q. I'm going to a Weird Al concert in a few months, and I would like to know what camera would be best. I already have a Flip Ultra (not HD) and I also have a video camera on my iPod Touch. These, of course, aren't the best so I would like something a little better. For prices, at the most $250. Also another question - do they check for cameras and stuff at the Keswick Theatre in Glenside, PA?
I'm also looking for a camera that also has good sound quality


Answer
Yes most places will check for cameras especially camcorders, you will find that cell phone cameras they are not to worried about because of the quality. Unless you have permission and you do record they are able to take your camera from you or at least demand that you delete the video you have taken. its called copyright infringement.

If you take a camcorder with you you have to realise that it can be taken off you and or you are fined.


very few cameas have good audio for concerts, unless you can reduce the gain of the mic, the sound will be far to loud and distort. The video may not be that good as the constant light changes will make it hard for the cheaper cameras to cope with.

RR

best digital camera, good picture taking, video recording, concert recording, quality?




Tarriena


I broke my camera and i need to get a new one my last one was a Canon Powershot 2.0 I think...and now I want a digital camera that records concerts with crisp sound, good unblurry pictures, and good video recording quality. Is there one out there?... It doesn't have to be SUPER expensive. Maybe like the $200 range?
i meant sony cybershot 2.0



Answer
The video quality for the digital cameras are almost the same. They have the best quality in 60fps or 30fps. It just standard for every digital camera. I know one is good for quality of the picture and good price.
It is Canon SD790IS.
Canon SD790IS has 3" LCD screen, 10 mega pixels, 3x optical zoom and good body too.
I hope this help and good luck to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment