Monday, January 27, 2014

What percentage of people do you think use electronic devices without ever changing default values?

best video camera for recording children
 on state park sounds 100,000 sounds free 5.4 f150 sounds like diesel top ...
best video camera for recording children image



Barkley Ho


I will bet that over 90% of the people with digital cameras, video cameras, and even cell phones have no idea on how to change any settings. I had a friend who thought his video camera was broken because it would not keep recording when he took his finger off the button. One of his children had changed the setting. How many people with 8 mega pixel cameras leave it at the highest setting and only view pictures on their computer. How many people with satellite tv scan through every channel in the directory because they have no idea you can set favorites. I can go on forever.


Answer
80-90% easy. If i had the time, I'd find you a bunch of articles and research that I have read recently about this phenomenon..

basically, when a company is looking to improve a product, they go about surveying and testing what their consumers "want" in a product..

not in context, on a piece of paper.. of course you're going to say, "yeah I want the ability to start my washing machine and defrost my car from my video camera." In practice, of course, no one would ever use such features.. the end result is a junked up consumer interface full of stuff that (while functional) serves little purpose to the common consumer outside of showing off gadgets to your neighbor, good reviews in consumer reports, and bells and whistles for salespeople.

Can someone audio tape you without your knowledge?




Roberta


My teenage child and I live with a roommate. My roommate owns the place where we live. Today I found a surveillance camera hidden in a window in the home. The camera records audio and video. I know that in Ohio, only one person involved in a conversation has to give consent to record. However, this camera was recording even when the roommate was not at home. Is it legal for him to record conversations that I have with other people when he is not at home? I feel very violated and disrespected.
Thanks.



Answer
No because it is his home, but it also depends on where the device is located. If it is in the bathroom or your bedrooms then that would be considered invasion of privacy. If it is in a common area no, it could be considered for security cam.
You need to ask him about it, he may just be trying to keep his home secure from theft and or damages. You got to ask him....
Good luck.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment