Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How do you make a homemade music video?

best dslr camera for video recording 2012
 on Best Underwater Camera Housing for Nikon D7000 DSLR | Great Waterproof ...
best dslr camera for video recording 2012 image



Victoria


All of the homemade music videos that ive seen on youtube have the original song with the person mouthing the words. How can i record my own voice beforehand, play that, and mouth the words? Also, how would you get the timing right? And how do you put all of the different clips together? Haha sorry im not very tech savy. Is there any specific program that i could download for free?


Answer
Nice music vid made in a backyard. Has some behind the scenes shots. This guys uses Canon 5D MK3 and MK2 DSLR Cameras

http://blog.aukihenry.com/2012/10/doesnt-matter-anyway.html

Camcorder or DSLR Camera with date and time stamp?




Mike


I'm looking for a good camera between the $300-800 price range, preferably a DSLR, that can give me a date and time stamp on recorded video. I am a private investigator and it is required while recording video or taking pictures. It needs to be saved on the finished product as well.



Thanks!



Answer
As proof of when the video was taken it is worthless. The date stamp will only show the date that you have set in the camera.
You could set the date now to 19th December 2012. Any stills or movie you shoot will show that as the date.

I had this issue where I need to prove the reading on a meter at specific dates. The verifier insisted on using date stamped photographs until I took out my camera and took a photo of him that "proved" he had been in my office 3 months before!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment