Friday, January 31, 2014

Is there any way to increase video quality?




ZAM


My uncle recorded parts of my soccer game on my cell phone. Its the HTC HD 2, so it's a decent camera. But that was only because the actually recorder wasn't charged. Anyway, the video's came out a bit fuzzy but my coach wants to see the video clips. After I put the videos on my computer, is there any program or anything I can use to enhance the video quality, even by a little bit?


Answer
you dont say what you are using to edit the video, you may be able to increase the sharpness, a little, but to be honest a cell phone camea is not a camcorder, and the amount of compression they use does not make for good quality video, just ok video.

if you dont have anything to edit your video with then have a look here some are free some are not

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/video-editors-advanced

RR

How do I create a soccer highlight video when my season is over?




Nixer


The college I'm going to wants a soccer highlight video so I can get an athletic scholarship but I dont have one and my season ended. What do I do?


Answer
Yeah, try and ask your friends' parents and see if they have any recorded games you could borrow. If push comes to shove just head to the park and video tape yourself jogging, shooting perfect goals from the penalty box, doing ladder drills, etc. Also if the gym allows you to film inside (some do not) bring your camera and tape youself benching or doing some kind of weight activity. A highlight video should be dynamic and you shouldn't just limit your background to some boring green field and nets (but don't go overboard with different locations). Avoid heavy metal song tracks in there and use a really high quality camera to film, not just any old camcorder. Look nice for it but don't go overboard with makeup and also don't wear your team uniform throughout the entre video to make it seem like it was filmed over a span of a couple months. I reccomend wearing lots of Nike and Adidas shirts and shorts to look really cool and your best pair of cleats. Also don't wear too much of the colleges' logos because that will make you seem typical and not different than others. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment