Thursday, January 23, 2014

What camera should I buy to record myself dancing?

best video camera for recording dance
 on Die Anfangs-gr�nde Aller Mathematischen Wissenschaften: Welcher So ...
best video camera for recording dance image



Fly you fo


I am looking for a cheap camera to record myself dancing. Any suggestions?


Answer
I have a cheap little sanyo that my parents got me that is a point and shoot camera that does hd video up to 620i and it was under 100 and the videos come out pretty good. I use my good Nikon for longer videos and I also have a little video only camera that looks like an ipod and probably cost around $50 that also works well. So my suggestion is go to walmart or kmart and pick up a point and shoot that does video and you should be covered.

What kind of video camera would be good for dancing videos and not get all blurry?




Shae


I just need a camera that has good quality, can upload onto a computer & still have that good quality, & to be under $500. I'm gonna use it to record dances so it needs to be able to not get all fuzzy with the music & keep up so it won't get blurry. Any ideas or comments on anything, please :]


Answer
ugh... everyone needs under $500
one with good frame rate (low blur) is $800
the Canon HV-20

http://www.plasmaproductions.co.nr/
includes our use of the camera. We have increased in quality and it is getting better. It is an amazing camera but its expensive. I'm an amateur film maker so I have some form of experience, being that we have NO money. lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment