Saturday, January 25, 2014

What are the best video cameras for filming YouTube videos for my blog?

best camera for video recording for youtube
 on Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TS3 Rugged Digital Camera | iTech News Net
best camera for video recording for youtube image



KellaBella


I'm looking for a decent video camera that I can use for recording YouTube videos on my blog/vlogs. It cant be anything really expensive. I will be sitting down for the most part so as long as the picture is clear, (even in low lighting settings) and has good clear audio that that will work. I heard that flip cams are decent, but Im not sure. I need help!!


Answer
When making this decision, it's good to know that you don't plan on hiking into the safari with your camera, but it's also important to think about your workflow. Choose something that's right for your computer system, and your level of expertise.

If you aren't entirely tech savvy and want a quick, streamlined process, I would recommend the Flip Cam, as you mentioned. I have used flip cams and they are VERY impressive. I know it's hard to imagine because they're so small, but the audio quality is very decent, and the video is nice HD resolution. The only problem that I've encountered, is that I bought my dad one of these when he still had an older computer and the HD resolution was too much for the old PC to handle. If you have an older computer, you will want to be sure and get a Standard Definition (SD) camera.

The two Canon cameras that Palladini mentioned are also really great, and I would recommend these if you're interested in doing more with your camera. When you aren't video blogging, recording home videos like birthdays or vacations can be some other reasons for investing in a good camera.

Some other cameras to look into:

Panasonic HDC-SD90
Sony Handycam
Canon HV20, HV30, or HV40

How do i video record a game without a webcam?




Boris Jian


I don't have a webcam, but i wanna video record the game onto youtube. does anyone know how i can record it that way?


Answer
For PC games, try Fraps, Camtasia, or Dxtory. For consoles, you need a capture card. Handheld systems, you'll need a camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment