Saturday, September 28, 2013

I need to know how to edit a video clip I recorded with my video camera. It is too dark to see my baby's face

best video camera for recording babies
 on best video camera for recording babies on co.uk demo live video ...
best video camera for recording babies image



hargonagai


My bf and I were video taping the baby with a combo video camera/mp3/digital camera and got the cutest video ever, but it came out so dark you can't see the baby's face. I need to know how to edit it so you can see the baby. I tried paint shop pro, but it won't let me upload the video, any ideas?


Answer
Making exposure corrections on videos is done using professional equipment and software ... in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Unfortunately you will need to re-shoot with better lighting.

PLEASE HELP? How do i transfer videos from my VIDEO CAMERA to my COMPUTER?




Shaylin R


Okay, i have a "videoHi8" Camera, and i have videos i'd like to transfer to my computer, you know birthdays.. Vacations, New babys! Things like that! My video camera TAPES on TAPES. But it came with a "A/V OUT" Plug on the CAMERA, but it didnt come with a CORD?


Answer
You probably can't put your footage directly from the camera to the computer. Cameras that record on Hi8 tapes are old and came around before cameras were built to connect to a personal computer. I did a little searching around and found this Wiki about hi8, and it has a section about transferring hi8 to the computer. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi8#Transferring_8.C2.A0mm_footage_to_a_computer_for_editing

You might also want to look up the model of your camera for more specific information.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment