Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What video camera should i buy?

best video camera for recording interviews
 on Vehicle Recording/Camera Systems | PRO-VISION Video Systems
best video camera for recording interviews image



Emily


So, I would like to buy a video camera. I will be using it mainly to interview people and to make short films. Also to record concerts. I would like to stay under $150 but the absolute highest i'll go is $200. I would like high quality video. Thanks for the help.


Answer
You might be better off asking this question in the camcorder section of YA. In the camera section, we tend to deal with still cameras.

What video camera should I buy?







I want to get a video camera, and I just wanna know what specs should I look for? I don't want anything super expensive but I do want a camera that has really good recording quality.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.



Answer
Flip UltraHD Video Camera is a powerful, easy-to-use, fairly cheap video camera; it records @ 1280 x 720, 60 FPS, and can hold about two full hours of video at that capacity. It fits neatly in a shirt pocket and is pretty much ideal for recording anything that doesn't need to be professionally produced film, from home movies to recording interviews. It comes packaged with a basic editing program that's designed to make it as easy as possible to produce basic home movies and post them to the web.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment