Wednesday, August 7, 2013

what kind of video camera should I buy?

good video camera for recording music
 on good video camera for recording music on 1080P Eyewear Camera, Hidden ...
good video camera for recording music image



Charles F


I want something used at a reasonable price that can actually tolerate some motion and has sufficient audio quality to record live music. What's the best used video camera? Is digital really better than tape, given what I'm looking for?


Answer
get the SVP t-100 or the t-500 , or any of the t series for that matter, they are a lot better quality than the analog , or dv technology , dvd was the next one , which still had the transfer and edit problems , and now we have hdd and SD and sdhc technology allowing us to record massive amounts of information with out loss in transfer to hard drive and transfers to computers , ease with editing , and quick and easy burning. what sort of video should you buy , this is a personal choice , if you had a SONY and you loved it get another one , or JVC have a look at the svp one , it is cheap and does all you need and have described.and is around $100US or $150AU

How can I put My Snapvine music on utube?







Look I don't have a video camera or anything to record my music...... I just want to know how to put my music on u tube. Please help me!


Answer
...How is this a joke or a riddle? ( >_>)

I don't think it's possible to put just music on Youtube without any sort of visual. One way to put your music on Youtube is to download software such as Camtasia, which will allow you to record videos and sound on your computer. Then put an image on your computer screen of something relevant to the song, such as a picture or lyrics, begin recording with Camtasia, and then play the song. ( ^_^ ) It should record the sound right from your computer; you don't need to worry about a microphone or anything.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment