Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What video camera has the best sound recording capability?

best video camera for recording piano
 on Record Piano to Video Camera or Camcorder
best video camera for recording piano image



Ross


I'm looking for a video camera to record some videos of myself playing the piano. I honestly care more about sound quality than picture quality, yes, I would like to have a very good quality video, but sound is more important in this case. Any suggestions? Thanks!


Answer
If you can swing it, take the audio feed from microphones into your computer's hard drive and take the video feed from the camera into the computer's hard drive and record them simultaneously into an appropriate program. Most modern camcorders have CD quality sound now but you could get even better quality sound if you do it this way because it allows you to use superior microphones, external equalizers, and other sound processing gear to get your sound. This is how the professionals do it and there is a reason for that. Good luck to you!

What is a good digital video camera for recording piano playing?




Luna


For youtube and stuff. I have a normal piano not an electric one. I also want to use the camera for recording sports and stuff. I want the sound on the piano to not be distorted like it is on most cameras and I want the sound to sound like it really does. Thanks. I would prefer that it was under $200. THANKS!!!!!


Answer
Any kind of Point & Shoot camera would fit your shooting style and price range.

Look for:
Canon Powershot
Nikon Coolpix
Sony Cybershot

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment