Monday, August 5, 2013

What video camera is best to film golf or tennis swing?

best video camera for recording golf swing
 on Which is the Best Video Camera for Recording Your Golf Swing? | Golf ...
best video camera for recording golf swing image



csss s


I need a relatively cheap(under 300) camera that I can record swings, and then immediately be able to show my student on the camera playback ith slomo or freeze frame


Answer
im not sure about a camera, but if you have an Iphone i would suggest buying this app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/insta-pro-tennis-swing-analyzer/id382984732?mt=8

How can I capture live video from a camera into PC at 300 FPS?




Reventon


I have a camcorder and a camera which can be connected to the PC. Is there a software that allows me to capture live video from the camcorder directly into my PC at 300FPS? Adobe Premiere allows 30FPS max.
Thanks.
The reason I need this is because I want to record myself performing a golf swing. The club will be traveling at over 100mph and I will playback the video in ultra slow motion.



Answer
sorry, you're going to need a high speed camera first. consumer cameras don't have the frame rate to do what you want.
check out the link below it's just up your alley as it demonstrates capturing a golf swing... plus it records onto a memory card easily transferable to pc..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment