Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What is a good video camera to make YouTube videos?

best video camera for recording sports
 on Best Car DVR Camera Recorder at Cheap Sale Price -365trustbuy
best video camera for recording sports image



Scampi


I want to record and review electronic equipment, so I am looking for a video camera that would be good for that type of thing, but I couldn't think what to search for. Any ideas? Probably something with a stand so I could use it hands free. Thanks


Answer
Consumer level HD camcorders have 3 problems. 1) Blurry, fuzzy, out of focus areas closely around people in videos taken by consumer level HD camcorders. 2) Any movement, even a wave or lifting an arm, while in front of a recording consumer level HD camcorder, results in screen ghosts and artifacts being left on the video track, following the movement. Makes for bad video, sports videos are unwatchable. 3) Mandatory maximum record times - 1 hour, 30 minutes, 8 minutes, 3 minutes - all times advertised as maximum record time for some consumer level HD camcorders. No event I have ever been to is that short. Either take multiple camcorders or pack up with out getting the end of the event on video.

With a MiniDV tape camcorder, record 60 or 90 minutes ( camcorder settings), 90 seconds or less to change a tape and record for 60 or 90 more and repeat till you run out of tapes.

You can get a Canon ZR960 for $250. It is a MiniDV tape camcorder, has a Mic jack. You need a firewire (IEEE1394) card ($25 to 30) for the computer and a firewire cable (less than 10) to be able to transfer video to your computer.

How do I turn on the light/flash on a Kodak Playsport Video Camera?




Just Me


I just bought a Kodak Play Sport Video Camera.

I have read the entire manual as well as the online extended one and it say there is a video recording light which I also see on my camera.

However it does not turn on automatically and I can not figure out how to turn it on?

I have literally figures everything out but this and I'm sure it has a light.

Thank you!



Answer
you must satnd in the place where there is no light.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment