Saturday, October 19, 2013

What is the right phone for me, suggestions please?

best camera and video recorder
 on best still camera for video recording on ... Video Recording (sound ...
best camera and video recorder image



brunzy23


I am planning on getting a new phone with Verizon and I don't know what to get. The features I would like are a decent camera/video recorder, mp3 player, and maybe some other unique features. I am not going to use it for texting or internet browers because I can't afford an expensive bill every month, but I want something that is cool looking and has some nice built in features. If there is anything that fits this or is close to this please recommend something. Thank you.


Answer
You can try Sony ericcson z558i...it's cool with all features you require.....including touch screen....

Nokia 5800 xpress music users, this is for you. Do you think that I should buy 5800 or an iphone?







I mainly use my mobile as a camera, video recorder, music player and also for storing my data and I know that nokia 5800 xpress music is better than iphone for all these things. But I have also heard that 5800 hasn't got such graphics like iphone and also a little uncomfortable while typing anything, because you have to press the buttons a bit harder. Is it true? What should I buy?


Answer
yes that's true that Nokia 5800 has better camera, 3.2 MP, Music player, Surround Speakers, but it all depends on your budget........no, its mot really hard, you also have Stylus pen, if your not comfortable enough using your finger........




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment