Friday, October 18, 2013

Which camcorder and motorized pan, tilt head for soccer game?

best video camera for recording soccer games
 on best video camera for recording football on Daily Record Football ...
best video camera for recording soccer games image



Jim


Which camcorder to record soccer game from sideline? I plan on mounting the camera on top of a 20' flagpole with a motorized pan, tilt head. Any ideas on camcorder, heads, or mounting ideas?
I am pretty handy and able to fabricate, so any DIY stuff to save money would be helpful. My budget for this project is around $600. A camcorder I am interested in is a panasonic HDC-TM700. Thanks in advance.



Answer
Check the cameras made by Polaroid, they wont cost you over 200 euros! And one of them has a 170 degree recorder and it doesnt look bowed! It is amazing and also has a built in gyro sensor incase the camera keeps moving so it stabilizes the video

How to create a video from tv to put on YouTube?

Q. guys I know how to upload a video but I can only do that of a video of me but I want for example like a soccer game or a basketball player's career, because I see videos people that makes it is like real you know? it's so zoomed and hd.... please help?


Answer
record it with your camera
find it on the internet and save it to comp then upload it to youtube

but isnt it illegal to copy a film or something?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment