Sunday, October 6, 2013

What is a good camera/video camera?

best video camera for recording soccer games
 on best video camera for recording football on Daily Record Football ...
best video camera for recording soccer games image



Bethany


I am looking for a good camera that also has a good camcorder built in. Looking to use to take lots of pictures of my children and also record soccer games etc. What is a good brand and place to go to get it?


Answer
At the consumer level the best video recorders are camcorders. They can do stills but not very well.

actually, again at the consumer level, the best results are with, in my opinion, any model in the
Canon Rebel series from the t3 to the t3i - $500 to about $850.

Here's a good place to do research.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

How to edit a video I recorded...?




Muyarna


Hello everybody :)

So this morning I recorded a soccer game on a video camera that uses a disc, and I finalized it. Now I want to edit it on Windows Movie Maker and maybe add music to it, but what do I do after I put my CD in the computer? I can't get it to show up on Windows Movie Maker. Was I not supposed to have finalized it?

Thanks :)



Answer
You need to finalise it, but WMM can't handle DVDs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment