Sunday, October 20, 2013

Should I get the iPhone 4 or pay the extra 100 for the 4s?

best camera 1080p video recording
 on ... Camera cover, Rubber ring, Bicycle pedestal, Pedestal Camera ,pedestal
best camera 1080p video recording image






I want to get an iPhone really bad but i cant decide which one. I do want SIRI and the new camera but do you think it is worth the extra 100.

Here are the upgrades i found:
- Siri
- A5 processor
- 8 megapixel camera
- 1080p video recording

Please no comments about how much other phones are better thank you



Answer
Yep its worth it, Jus go for the 4s, you have already mentioned the amazing features, go for it!

Why is the quality of the video worse on youtube than on my camera?




steve c


I have a HD Hero camera, and record in 1080p. The video is crystal clear on my computer but blurry on youtube. I use Video Pad as my editor and always chose the highest quality to make my movie.


Answer
The videos that you monitor on your computer desktop will always have a higher quality than those which are uploaded to YouTube. Due to the obligatory processes that commence during and (some time) after a YouTube upload, the quality will always be somewhat abated. The videos you see on YouTube may be of a higher resolution than that of yours. The reasons can be a bit lengthy. One of which is the file type. Look over YouTube's video recommendations and see if your video matches it. Even though 1080p is available on YouTube, there will (in no time soon) be a true 1080p video on YouTube. You should keep that in mind.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment