Friday, October 25, 2013

Looking for a reasonabally priced camcorder to record golf swing?

best video camera for recording golf swing
 on Which is the Best Video Camera for Recording Your Golf Swing? | Golf ...
best video camera for recording golf swing image



robigd2923


I am looking to purchase a camcorder to record my golf swing. I am not looking to spend $3,000 on something like the Minolta Swing Vision camera you see them using on TV with the 4000 frames per second. Does anyone have any recommendations for camcorders they have used to record their golf swings that are reasonably priced? Thanks!


Answer
The ONLY consumer cameras that even approach what you want are a few of the higher-end Sony consumer camcorders that have the "smooth slow record" feature. Be advised that even though these camcorders are considered "high definition", when the smooth slow record" feature is invoked, the video quality is degraded (and no longer high definition).

How can I open a JAV file on my computer?




Eric


I am trying to play a video that I recorded with a video camera of my golf swing and I can't seem to get the file to open on my computer.


Answer
jav?

humm sounds like a java file possibly.

Goto www.java.com and download their software. See if that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment