Friday, August 2, 2013

Anyone know of any good video camera to buy for cheap?

best video camera for low light recording
 on Camcoder, Full HD 1080p recording, Special Design for low light ...
best video camera for low light recording image



Whisper


I needs a small handy cheap video camera. It has to be able to take good videos indoors in low light. I would really like to buy one for $150 or less. Anyone have any sugestions?


Answer
might i suggest the Aiptek 720P HD Camcorder Media Player Recorder. I got mine at Target for only $150 and it does everything! I wont lie to you, the sound is not the best but it does great for the price and has ports for an external. For the price I dont think you will find a better camcorder.

And it records on SD so no hassle with tapes! her are a few specs:

• Digital Camcorder For MPEG 4 Works with Secure Digital Memory Card
• 3x Optical Zoom
• 5MP CCD Video Resolution ; 8.0 Megapixel Digital Still
• 2.4" LCD Monitor
• Display Features Color TFT LCD Display, 1280 x 720 Resolution
• Features 1/4" CMOS Image Sensor

What is the best camcorder for a traveler?




stillkicki


I want a video camera mainly to record my travels. I will need it to have excellent video quality and great zoom. I also would like it to be able to have many hours of video that would be as compact as possible. I would like it to work well in low light and have decent sound quality. I am a student, so I can't afford anything too expensive (over $600ish). Thanks!


Answer
If you're traveling, I'd go with a MiniDV or HDV camcorder. Hard drive camcorders are too fragile for my liking, and the fact that everything's in one place means you lose the lot if the camcorder's damaged or lost. DVD based camcorders are too awful to even consider!

Don't get suckered into choosing something based on its optical zoom - the higher zooms (say 25+) aren't that useful as the picture becomes too dim and unsteady. Make sure whatever you get feels right for you - you don't want to miss the shot of a lifetime because you couldn't find the right button!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment