Sunday, July 28, 2013

What is wrong with my 8 mm video camera tape?

best video camera for recording babies
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best video camera for recording babies image



Tracey T


I have an 8mm tape that I recorded my son on when he was a baby 4 years ago. I have recently watched it on my video camera and all was fine. That was about 9 months ago. When I try to watch it now, nothing comes on. All my other tapes work fine. What happened and can I get my video of may baby back some how?


Answer
Contact the manufacturers customer service department.

What type of video camera is best and easiest to use?




Nalalady


My husband and I are expecting a baby in 8 weeks and are looking into purchasing a video camera. So many options out there right now. We need something more on the simple side. We were thinking about a Sony, but not sure..any suggestions? Hard Disk or DVD style?


Answer
You should buy either a hdd or a mini dv tape recorder. Alot of people say mini dv brings good quality. But so does HDD, hard disk drive. Dvd isn't great because it doesn't record for a long time and that a special moment might be missed because the dvd ran out of space. Furthermore, Hdd is better because you don't want to be dealing with messy tapes and an hour recording for each tape. Hdd has good quality also. I suggest you also buy sony camcorders because they last long and they do have good quality. Also get standard defintion because high defintion isn't great, you can't watch it on normal dvd players and your computer must pack some punch or a good processor to handle hd. So go with standard defintion.
For sony, I would recommend you the dcr-sr300 and i have it for about a week and its great. If you live in New york city, you can go to J and R world, or order online at jrworld because its alot cheaper. about 100 dollars cheaper. Also, its the same thing as circuit city and best buy. To me circuit city and bestbuy in stores suck because their return policy isn't that great, 15% they keep when you decide to return the camcorder. Also, their modals tend to be old and aren't that great. So either order online with bestbuy, etc other companies or find a camcorder near a store near you. Don't go to those store that aren't well knowned, such as those stupid stores on the corner selling electronics.

Addition: go to cnet.com and check the reviews and peoples' opinion before buying a camcorder. Maybe another brand than sony might be better. Camcorders varies but I think Sony is one of the best out there.

Hoped I help you and have a safe pregnancy with your wonderful baby! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment