Saturday, July 20, 2013

how do you make a video without having to literaly record one with a camera?

best video camera for recording presentations
 on Video Camera App
best video camera for recording presentations image



Julia


people make videos with pictures and words they type themselves without having to use a video camera to record it or anything like that. how?


Answer
The process all ends with a video-editing program (i.e. Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Apple iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, etc.), or an animation program like Blender or Adobe Flash, or a video graphics program like Adobe After Effects.

To get there, it's a matter of what elements are going into the video. Are they still photos? PowerPoint/Keynote/Impress presentations? Animations? Whatever the case, the program that you use to create them should have a still image export or video export option. You can then take these files into your video-editing, animation, or graphics program.

How to switch from camera recording me to a computer screen?




Random Mar


Okay, I need to do a presentation for a school project.
I want to know how to be able to switch my recording from camera to my computer screen.
For example, let's say I'm talking about disease rates of a certain plant disease like powdery mildew.
Say that the camera is recording me while I'm talking. How do I make it so that I can quickly change the camera from recording me to recording the computer screen like bringing a power point up or an image. I want to be able to transition it back to me and back to the computer screen. Thanks



Answer
If this is not on laptop, even then I could do this on a laptop. Get a mid range editing program, they run anywhere fro $89 to$129, use it's capture suite to capture you. Do your talk, , you could have the capture running, the other PPT or image on screen. When done capturing your blurb, program will save to drive the blurb.

Turn camcorder around, capture the PPT program, do it slow and easy, save this video to drive.

Open blurb in editing program, drag blurb to timeline. Lock the audio of this clip down, no cutting or removing. edit out (cut) sections out where you want to insert image or PPT video, results in you talking while Pic or PPT footage is playing on the screen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment