Thursday, May 16, 2013

What would happen if i was caught masturbating on camera?

Q. Today I parked my car at a park in the back of a trailor (broad daylight). I was going to the park to relax and get ready for my shift. Well as usual, I pulled out my phone and sent a few text messages to friends. A couple minutes passed by, I made the worse mistake possible; I viewed an adult site on my phone and became completely aroused. Next thing I know, I'm unzipping my pants, pulled out my penis and start stroking it for a for 5 minute or so. Yes, I reached climax and ejaculated in a cup. Remember that trailor? Well, I looked forward and on top of the back of the trailor, I see a camera. I'm not sure if the camera is recorded 24/7 but if it did, it would see my every move.. I freaked out and my heart was beating fast, so I drove away quickly. If the video get sent out to fbi, what you think would happen? I don't care if it was posted on the internet for a laugh, but I'm scared I would be registered as a sex offender. Yes, the park has children, but I am not sick. I just happened to be very horny. How long should I wait around before l knowing I'm in the clear. I've been thinking about it all day.
Lol, I can't blame you for thinking I'm a troll. But this scenerio was very much real. :(

A. As long as you were not in a public place menacing people then you should be fine. It's public exposure that the police and judges crack down on.

Besides, think about this, what are the chances anyone was even looking or will look at the tape. Cameras are on 24/7. It takes a lot of manpower to sit and review those tapes. If no one in person saw you then I wouldn't worry. The police go after those who are harming others and you harmed no one if no one saw you.


Digital camera that's also a video camera that records sound?
Q. I really like the cameras that can take pictures, and record videos with sound, but look like a regular digital camera. I want one that you can easily rewiew the videos you made (and pictures). I know most of them are expensive, like my friend has one and it's exactly what I want, except it was $150, but I will just have to save up my money for one. I have a mini child's camcorder already, but it's weird and cheap and barley works. Thanks!

A. they have a kodak one that is 100 dollars and u can buy it from costco, target, and also circuit city


Are small video cameras allowed inside the Q for the Cleveland Cavaliers games?
Q. Are small video cameras allowed inside the Q for the Cleveland Cavaliers games? I am going for the playoff game tomorrow and was going to take a small vid camera just for pregame and team introduction vids at the Q. I know you can take a small handycam/vid camera inside the Browns stadium, I wonder if that holds true for Cavs games too?
Thanks in advance

A. Quicken Loans Arena policiies prohibit video recorders:

What you are not permitted to carry into Quicken Loans Arena

* No video recorders, audio recorders, or other similar electronic devices
* No laser pointers or weapons
* No backpacks, large bags, sealed packages of any kind (including gifts for performers)
* No bottles, cans, coolers
* No outside food or beverages. Exceptions are made for medical reasons, baby food and reasonable children’s snacks (crackers, raisins, juice boxes, etc.)

http://www.theqarena.com/arenainfo/policies/

Small cameras are permitted for Cavs games:

Camera Policy
The camera policy is determined by each show, and therefore varies from event to event. Cameras are permitted for Cavaliers games. If allowed, cameras will be inspected at designated turnstiles and must be no more than 6 inches in length and 4 inches wide across the lens. Anything greater than this is considered professional equipment and is not permitted in The Q. Call Event Information at (216) 420-2200 or toll free (800) 332-2287 to find out the camera policy for other events.

http://www.theqarena.com/arenainfo/policies/

Obviously, some smalll cameras and even cellphones can record short video clips. I don't know if security would confiscate such devices if they thought the user was making a video recording.

Go Cavs!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment