Thursday, May 1, 2014

Looking for good point & shoot camera with HD VIDEO recording?

Q. Ok so I have a Sonly Alpha DSLR, however sadly I can only take pictures, there is not video record function, What I am looking for is a small compact camera that can shoot HD video, umm not a dslr cuz I don't really have the money to spend on one. So what are your recommendations for a resonable priced one?


Answer
The 12.1-megapixel Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90 with Intelligent Auto mode takes you beyond traditional auto settings. It automatically adjusts to specific scene and lighting conditions and it enhances skin tones while Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur. The result is crisp, vivid, and life-like images. Plus, 720p movie mode lets you record movies in high-definition. All images and videos can be viewed on the cameraâs ultra-bright 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen display.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90
12.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD image sensor
4x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens; Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
720p high-definition movie capture; HDMI compatible
3.0-inch LCD (230k) touch-screen display
11MB built-in memory; capture images to Memory Stick Duo/PRO Duo Media

I need to record HD video... (DSLR Camera w/ video capabilities -OR- Camcorder)?

Q. So I asked this question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100623071825AAOCC5A

I was recommended a bunch of different cameras with video capabilities, but after reading up on it a lot I found that there can be a wobbling "jello" effect sometimes with these cameras, and that this is not the best way to shoot video. I really just want to be able to shoot video smoothly with no problems.

So I was wondering - What kind of camcorder can I get to shoot HD video? And is it worth it to buy a non video DSLR (like the Nikon D3000) and then get a camcorder in addition? I guess I'm just on the fence about whether or not to go for it and get a DSLR with video capabilities to test out...

Also feel free to recommend any DSLRs or camcorders you may have experience with. Thanks so much. :)


Answer
The best camera to take HD video is an HD digital video camera. The best camera for taking stills is a dSLR. If you want the best of both worlds, buy them separately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment