Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What is the best video-camera to use when shooting a documentary?




Really


Seeking expert advice for the purchase of a video-camera.


Answer
Flip UltraHD Video Camera is a powerful, easy-to-use, fairly cheap video camera; it records @ 1280 x 720, 60 FPS, and can hold about two full hours of video at that capacity. It fits neatly in a shirt pocket and is pretty much ideal for recording anything that doesn't need to be professionally produced film, from home movies to recording interviews. It comes packaged with a basic editing program that's designed to make it as easy as possible to produce basic home movies and post them to the web.

Best way to record an interview?




lalala


What do you think is the best way to record an interview? It has to be able to record up to 1 hour and 30 minutes.. But I don't need video, just sound. How long can an iPhone record for? I have a Nikon camera but it doesn't record for more than like 20 minutes at a time. And if I did use a phone, would the file be too big to get on my computer? Thanks :)


Answer
I use my iPod for interview recording. I have it jailbroken to be be able to pull it to my PC.

Any cassette tape recorder will do. Just make sure the tape is long enough, or have two tapes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment