Friday, May 2, 2014

Does the new ipod nano with camera record sound while your recording a video?




dancer08


well i want it for christmas but i wasn't sure if when you take video it also records sounds?????
does it?

thx:))



Answer
Yes it also records video while you Records sound..yeah.

My 808 key-chain camera is recording sound but not video.?







Okay, So I got the 808 key-chain camera and it only records the sound when I record. The still photos also work fine. Do I have to save the videos a certain way in order for me to see this video??
Sorry, I should have specified. It is meant to take videos, it is just when I take the videos it only comes with sound.



Answer
It is a camera, not a camcorder, it does not take videos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment