Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What is the best camera to record video games with that's fairly cheap?




Alex Petie


I record some videos for youtube like Monster Hunter Tri hunts and my camera doesnt have great video or sound quality. So I am just seeing if there is a better camera for me to use if anyone knows of one.
My current camera is a HD SONY Bloggie, and the HD barley works....



Answer
there really isn't a good video camera to record video games. the best thing to do is use a capture card. there is a dazzle dvd recorder that costs like fifty dollars. if you have a HDTV and play on it, you gott a get hd pvr, the best capture card but costs 200 dollars.

Question about recording video games????




Tyler R


Everytime I try to record a video game, the bottom part of the screen is shaded and the top is normal. How do I fix this? Is there a software? Should I get a new video camera? No, I am not trying to record Halo.


Answer
Are you pointing a video camera at the TV? If you are, then it's pretty normal to get either weird shading or some sort of shady bar scrolling through the screen. It's just the peculiar way TVs output their signal and how video cameras record it. Have a read of this article, it has a few solutions:
http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/question336.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment