Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nikon Coolpix P100 Video Camera?




Madison<3


About the video camera, I was wondering...can i stop the video that i'm recording and then continue it later?


Answer
The P100 isn't a video camera. It's a bridge camera. It's main use is for still photos. But I'm sure if you stop a video you can continue later.
I have the P90. It is limited to filming videos of only 25 minutes long. I'd suggest another camera if your main use will be shooting videos.

What bridge camera is best?




Francesca


Looking to buy a good bridge camera
-no more that £250
-sharp, good colour images
-Built in flash
-able to record hd video well
-sd card compatible
-preferably with the tilt angle lcd
- and also possible adapters for fisheye



Answer
I agree with Trixie. The E-PL1 is a very good choice.
Most bridge cameras, in my opinion, are garbage. Out of the few dozen I've used, I've only liked one or two.
The Kodak z990 was an amazing camera in my opinion. However, it has a lot of glitches and Kodak is bankrupt so you might not want that. But in my opinion it was one of the best bridge cameras I've ever used.
The Fuji HS20 was also a good camera. It look pretty good pictures and is the closest thing to a dslr. However, the video mode was trash.
I think you should just skip the bridge camera stage and save up to get a entry level dslr. You can get a mirrorless camera for £250 or less.
And even a entry level dslr. I've found a D3100 online for $450, which is about £290. It is however a factory demo, but it is as good as new.
You can find it at Cameta Camera




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment