Thursday, March 27, 2014

What's a good video camera for recording singing/dance videos?




2PacandBon


What's a good video camera for recording HD singing/dance videos? I sing and dance, but I feel that my iPhone wouldn't really be good enough to do the job. What's a good video camera under $400? Also, what's a good video/movie editing program?


Answer
Hey, I'm a dancer too! You could buy any Canon camera, I currently have Canon T4i BUT that is in the 8-900 range.

You can get a:
-EOC Rebel T3 for under 400.
-Photoshot SX50 HS
-Sony Alpha ILCE-3000

If that doesn't work for you, check more online :)

Can you record video on Kinect, as if it were a normal Video Camera?

Q. I was wondering if you can record video on Kinect, of you like dancing, or running around or something, and maybe it saves on the xBox, that you can play back?

Like as if it were a normal camera. Is there a way..?
I don't need it for YouTube or anything, just for playback to watch later.


Answer
Certain games have a record functionality, and there is video chat, but nothing so far to just record your self.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment