Friday, November 29, 2013

What is the best digital video camera with touch screen operation to buy for under $600?

best video camera for recording babies
 on best digital camera for video recording photography on Create Stunning ...
best video camera for recording babies image



Tanner.07


I like the sound of the JVC GZ-MG335, but I don't know much about digital video cameras. I want something with an external card (such as SD) that I can put straight into my pc and save, also touch screen operation and to be able to take still shots. Mostly I want it for family holidays and so I can record my babys milestones, so nothing too complicated. Any ideas?


Answer
I tried to find for you,And this is what I suggest...
Canon VIXIA HF100 Flash Memory HD Camcorder.
$625, 5 star with 66 good reviews, Number 1 Best seller on internet for HD Camcoder..
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-HF100-Definition-Camcorder-Stabilized/dp/B00114162K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1221645224&sr=1-3&tag=ay-buy-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

JVC Everio GZ-MG335 30GB Hard Drive Camcorder.
$386, Please check all the review first.
http://www.amazon.com/JVC-Everio-GZ-MG335-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B00127YALA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1221645692&sr=1-1&tag=ay-buy-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

How can I use my video camera for a baby monitor?




Abe


I have an older digital video camera that I really don't use very much. I am trying to find a way to hook it up in the baby's-to-be room and connect it to our TV in our bedroom.

Are there certain cords that I need? Is this possible? I'm hoping to fix it so that it is on, but not recording.



Answer
You can get a wireless transmitter, or buy some extra long Video Cable.. But you may have a problem with the camera's auto off feature. if its not recording it will go off after a certain amount of time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment