Sunday, November 24, 2013

Question about the iPod Touch 4 HD video recording; How good is it? And question about iMovie app?

best camera for hd video recording
 on best point and shoot camera for video recording on ... HD Video ...
best camera for hd video recording image



Zephyr the


I'm thinking about getting an iPod Touch 4, and there was a video I wanted to make with it. But I need to know how good the HD video recording is on the iPod Touch 4. Is it really good?

And I also wanted to know how good the iMovie app is. Just how good is the iMovie app?



Answer
I have the brand new i pod touch the video recording doesnt seem to be hd at all to me it looks the same as on my phones camera i was looking to see if there was setting to change the resolution but i couldnt find anything if u really want hd video recording get the flip hd camera and use your ipod for fun. thats my suggestion hope this helps.

What compact point and shoot camera do you recommend?




Anonymous


I already have a nikon dslr and just need a small camera to take pictures when i dont have the big one with me. my max price is $160 or so. i would like it to have HD Video recording capabilities. i was thinking of the nikon s5100, or the panasonic lumix fh20 or fp3, or relative canon models like the sd1300is. thanks
thanks people. it would also be good if it could be bought at sears.



Answer
I would consider Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 14.1 MP Digital Camera
* HD Movie Recording
* Ultra Compact 28mm Lens and 8X Optical Zoom
* Intelligent Auto with Mega OIS
* High Speed AF




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment